How do I stop my brothers from selling my parents’ ranch?

Mailbox saying Asked and Answered Blog

Dear Ms. Allison: My brothers want to sell my parents’ ranch (land and house). I don’t want to, so what kind of lawyer do I need to get to stop them? Ty in Wagoner County Dear Ty: With what you’ve given me to go on, I can’t really determine your situation or whether this is…

Read More

Can you name co-Powers of Attorney?

asked and answered blog mailbox

Dear Ms. Allison: Is it possible to name two people as “co” powers of attorney and as co-medical powers of attorney? One is an immediate family member and is local. She would also be an heir, as well as her children. The other is out of town and would not be an heir. However, he…

Read More